Why you need a Records Manager
My experience as a Records Manager
Put my experience to work - for YOU
The Paperless Office - Paper vs Digital Records
Digital Content Risks and Solutions
Recommendations for the Retention of Web Objects
Training Task Demo
Send us an email to schedule a phone meeting.
||My experience as a Records Manager
I am an ICRM Certified Records Manager (CRM).
I administered a worldwide Records Management Program for a major corporation.
- The corporation is the world's largest manufacturer of disc drives.
- I was consulted in the development of the original corporate Records Management Program.
- I have more than ten years of experience with the Records Management Program, with four years in administration, through Summer, 2005.
- My resume includes the database administrator of the Records Management Database and webmaster of the Information Asset Management Website.
- My resume is available upon request - just send me an email.
I developed training programs for a variety of systems and processes.
Compliance was assured through a combined program of self-evaluation and auditing.
- Program auditing materials were efficiently "piggy-backed" with the corporate Quality internal auditors.
- Soliciting support from upper management is also an important concern of a Records Manager, and helps insure worldwide compliance at the employee level.
I made sure I remained in step with state-of-the-art industry standards.
- I attended Cohasset's MER Conference (Managing Electronic Records) over several years.
- I represented the corporation at the annual RIM Forum.
- I had subscriptions for several industry trade journals - and reviewed them each month.